Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio is a small business providing Pilates classes to individuals and groups.
Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio wishes to assure you that it protects the information that is stored about you. This page provides you with an overview of my Data Protection Policy which has been updated in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective May 2018.
It is my aim that you have a clear understanding regarding the information I retain, how it is used, and that you have given me consent to use and store your data in the way that I do if applicable. If you would like more details, please contact me at email@example.com.
What information does Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio collect and how is it used?
If you are a customer or a supplier, Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio will store and process a variety of information about you in order to provide a professional health and fitness service, and to maintain business accounts and records.
I collect details when you initially contact me with an enquiry. The data collected and processed generally includes:
- Contact information (e.g. name, email address, telephone number for notification of class schedules and changes).
I also store and process sensitive information about clients including:
- Name, address, telephone number, email address via the client information form that you complete prior to starting lessons with me.
- Details about your physical health and lifestyle (again, via the same form).
- Further data is stored if I perform a postural analysis on you and a record of your personal exercise programme if you are a one to one client.
- You may also choose to volunteer further health details to me via email or text for example
Additional information that I may hold includes:
- Financial records limited to a recording of payments received either by BACS or by cheque. Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio does not store any credit/ debit card or bank details of any clients at all.
- Order information, training and correspondence of suppliers to fulfil contractual obligations
The data provided to me is used specifically for:
- Providing information to you about my classes and future Pilates programmes plus articles of general related health interest.
- Providing and personalising the delivery of Pilates classes to suit your specific needs
- Dealing with enquiries and requests
- The fulfilment of contracts
- Business analysis which improves my service to you
Original health and personal information forms are securely held in paper format only. The only electronic information I retain is your email address and contact telephone number which I use to contact you.
Your right to Privacy
I will never share your data with third parties unless I am required to do so by law, or for purposes of national security, taxation or criminal investigation, or unless I have your consent.
Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio does not trade or sell a list of its customers.
Just Pilates at The Ledbury Pilates Studio does not transfer any personal information overseas or outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
In addition to the above, please note that I do not collect anonymous data information automatically about your visit to my website through cookies.
Would you like more details?
You have the right to see the information I store about you. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to opt out of receiving emails or text communications from me, or would like to change the way I contact you, please contact me at email@example.com.
Data Protection and Deletion
My policy is to hold your information for as long as you are an active client. This is a requirement for me to provide you with a safe, professional standard that you would expect from any health and fitness instructor. When you cease to become a client, your personal data will be permanently deleted or destroyed no later than 01-April following a 12 month period of non-participation in my classes.
If you are no longer a client and would like your data deleted immediately, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change your preferences
If you have previously provided me with your contact details and preferences, and would like a reminder of, or would like to change your preferences, please contact me at email@example.com.